.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st December ... Advent Calendar

Yep, we have already starting December. 
This was too fast for me ... I could not get our advent calendar finished. I simply "blame" it on my flu that put me down.

Here is what I could have done so far: I bought the 24 stockings, ironed them ...

 ... and sewed 24 loops on to them.
 
The plan was to sew a hanging in red and white in a patchwork-style and then to sew 24 buttons on it for attaching the stockings on the hanging.
But as I could not finish the hanging in time I already filled the stockings with lovely small presents for us.
Hope, I can finish the hanging shortly, would look so much lovelier. And we would enjoy opening the next stockings even more.
So I need to get well very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment