.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Paris is my 1st patchwork

Finally I tried it... my 1st patchwork project. After having read some good instructions I gave it a try. I measured, cut and sewed as accurate as possible so that the patches matches perfectly together. 
In between good ironing.
And then it was finished...my 1st nice patchwork top. The lovely Paris picture in the middle is from the adorable graphicsfairy. I love Karen's graphics already for so long. Thanks for sharing all these beautiful graphics.
 
Then some more sewing. Et voilĂ  ... here is my Eiffel Tower pillow. I was pretty proud as it worked out so well.

I hope you agree?
I'll be linking this post to the graphicsfairy's Brag Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Your pillow turned out perfectly! Great results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pillow you made! It turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, you did a beautiful job!!! I love the different patterns on the fabrics you chose, they look great with that Eiffel! Thank you so much for linking this up to Brag Monday.

    ReplyDelete